Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By CorpseBride
I am a rather obsessed fan of anything Tim Burton. I would not mind seeing some more of his characters! Like....

Vincent

Oyster Boy, Boy with nailes in his eyes, or Junk Girl

Just to name a few....even some other charachters from Nightmare Before Christmas or The Corpse Bride....like the priest...he would make a good one!
[/img]
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ooh, I like these ideas. I'm a fan of all these Burton things. They would make a good addition to the Burton stencils, and offer some variety besides his movie characters.
By CorpseBride
They totally would! Nobody does Halloween like Tim Burton...so why not have more?!? ha ha :lol:
By CorpseBride

Ha ha....this guy too....I think he would make a good stencil :lol:
By gregh3196
More Tim Burton is an awesome idea. He's got a great way of bringing the creepy things to life. Cant wait to see the new stencils... is it halloween yet? :lol:
By CorpseBride
Another really really neat one would be the Hanging Tree....I will try and find an image for that.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
There's a collectible figure of that tree? How come I don't own that yet!
By Tkaraoke
I would love to see one of Jack with his santa hat and beard!
By CorpseBride
zombiepumpkins wrote:There's a collectible figure of that tree? How come I don't own that yet!
Yup I found it on ebay....I got it for about 6 dollars...gotta love ebay :D:D:D:D:D:D
By reignman40
Yes Jack in his Santa get up. I love the Burton stencils. They just scream Halloween you know.

Curtis