Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By purple1worm
Decided to treat myself to an early b-day present and renewed my monster Harvest early! :D
By pagemaster1993
It always feels good to renew the good ole account.
By pagemaster1993
ghostface wrote:I just renewed my account a couple weeks ago. Can't wait to see the new VIP patterns!
You got that right. I can't wait to see all the new patterns. It's a little like a Trick-Or-Treat advent calender. Open the the door (check the website) and the Trick is that there isn't any thing inside (no new pattern), and if there is a Treat (a new pattern) it's like opening a present on Christmas morning.
By purple1worm
Can't wait to see what's in store for the 2013 season! New site, new patterns and new tees!
By NikkiRae
pagemaster1993 wrote:You got that right. I can't wait to see all the new patterns. It's a little like a Trick-Or-Treat advent calender. Open the the door (check the website) and the Trick is that there isn't any thing inside (no new pattern), and if there is a Treat (a new pattern) it's like opening a present on Christmas morning.
Best description of this website for me. Ever.
By Raven
I renewed a few weeks ago. It's always exciting to know that it is that time again. Now I can't wait for the days I refresh the site every 10 minutes checking for a new pattern. :D