Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Dawnofthedead
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself and say how excited I am to b here....everyone has so much talent :)

We've been hosting themed parties since 2011 doing everything from zombies to pirates to Harry Potter. Always on a very limited budget ($50-75 for decor) i craft most things myself. This year's party (Harry Potter) actually resulted in a fire start ed d by a candle (be careful) so we will b taking 2017 off as we r still remodeling...but come 2018 we have plans for a good old fashioned tiki party ;) lol

Anyway here's a few pics from our last 2 parties (sorry if the images aren't great...my phone was hideous)
Our HP party
Ghost Ship Party
jo3y3dwards liked this
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I love a good themed party, and you've picked some fun themes. If I attended your party, I would be looking all around, appreciating the details. It takes an extra level of creativity when you're working on a budget, since you end up making a lot of the decorations yourself.

Thanks for joining the forums and sharing your pics. If you're thinking about Halloween this early in the year, you're the right kind of person to fit in here. I look forward to your future posts. Cheers!
By Mayor of Haddonfield
Welcome to the forum Dawnofthedead! It gets pretty slow around here after Halloween but will start picking up around August or so.

I love the themes to you parties. Nicely done!
By amandap80
Welcome, and your pictures are amazing!
By Pumpkinfreak
Welcome to the pumpkin patch :wink:
Those are great pictures, I love a themed party, who doesn't right :D
And working on a budget can be challenging, but really brings out your creativity, and it looks like you have plenty of that!