Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Dredge
Amanda, you need to come out and play. I see you are the most recent new member. I had to find out from the site, instead of you. Thats messed up.

Apparently I spend more time on the site than with you.
By GUS
does that mean Mrs,dredge is uber lurking? ..noticed she'd joined up too!
Dredge are you sure shes not really Gravedigger, pop into the other room & check, I have my suspicions.

:lol:
By Mrs.Dredge
GUS wrote:does that mean Mrs,dredge is uber lurking? ..noticed she'd joined up too!
Dredge are you sure shes not really Gravedigger, pop into the other room & check, I have my suspicions.

:lol:
Yeah I couldn't see straight apparently when I signed up last night and the typo drove me crazy. I'm too busy chasing around the little one to have any other identities. :P
By pagemaster1993
Welcome to the forum Mrs. Dredge. Are you here to keep Mr. Dredge in line on this website? :lol:
By Mrs.Dredge
pagemaster1993 wrote:Welcome to the forum Mrs. Dredge. Are you here to keep Mr. Dredge in line on this website? :lol:
Thanks. I'm a glutton for punishment so I follow him around on the internet as well. :lol:
By Dredge
Im sure Ryan will work his VooDoo and murder the copycat Mrs,Dredge
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The unused "Mrs,Dredge" account was presumably an accidental duplicate. It's been wiped from this plane.

And to the real Mrs.Dredge, welcome! Glad to have you here. Someone needs to keep your better half in line. :wink:
By Mrs.Dredge
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:The unused "Mrs,Dredge" account was presumably an accidental duplicate. It's been wiped from this plane.

And to the real Mrs.Dredge, welcome! Glad to have you here. Someone needs to keep your better half in line. :wink:
Thanks! Two of me might just be his worst nightmare.
By Dredge
One of you is close enough.... :twisted:
By snow2alike
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome Mrs D.!
And to think you joined KNOWING what a crazy
commited bunch we are!
By Hottie McNaughty
Welcome Mrs.Dredge! Now if I could only get Mr. McNaughty to join.....