Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By staticfurball
Hello every one. I have been following this site for some years but have never been much of a forum user. I figured this year I should jump in, since there is so much great info in here. It's nice to meet so many people into all things creepy. I seem to be one of a kind n my area. Most of my friends and relatives plan for Christmas all year while I'm gearing up for next Halloween right after this one lol.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
This is a place you can belong, staticfurball. Christmas is cool, but Halloween is happily horrific. Glad to have your participation on the forum!
By staticfurball
Thanks Dude! I hope to get my kids involed in all my creepy plans as they get older...it's a family affaire lol
By monstermash
Hi staticfurball, welcome to ZP. I'm just the same as you, nobody does halloween quite like us in my town. That makes it all the more special though, we're diamonds in the rough so to speak!
You'll find plenty of hints and tips here. We are all mad but were also helpful. :)
By staticfurball
Awesome! I have some great ideas. I once duct taped my husband up from head to toe just to cut him out so I can stuff the wrapping to have a life size were wolf in my yard lol It took 2 hours. Man , Im luck y he let me do that. the werewolf turned out great. I even had people posing for pics with it.
By Raven
Welcome to the forums! It's about to get crazy around here so you will have plenty of like minded people to share ideas with! I hope you post some pics of your creations and carvings!
By monstermash
Sounds great Static, I'd love to duct tape someone. I might be tempted not to cut them out though. :twisted:
Would love to see some pics of your creations and carves.
By Hottie McNaughty
Hello and welcome!

I love duct tape and once made a duct tape corset....that was a difficult project but I really liked how it came out.

Can't wait to see your carves and projects this year!
By punchi
welcome! halloween isn't the same without ZP!!! you will love it!
By SuperSonic
Welcome to ZP!, its great to find more of our kind around these parts :)
By CorpseBride
Welcome! Another Halloween Nut to put on the tree....faaaabulous.
By Mistress_of_Halloween
Welcome to the Mad House. It's always great to get more members after all more brains are better...mmmm brains.....