Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By cobalt
Hey everyone, glad to see that I am not the only freak about this pumpkin carving fetish. This will only be my fourth year doing it, but I am planning on a party this year to get all my friends hooked, hopefully. I would like to say I think all the designs on here rock and am checking everyday for new ones.

Up 'til now I have used the "other guys" (PM) patterns, but am totally ready for a change of pace. This years were just not very impressive in my opinion. Well gotta go. Have fun and keep the patterns coming.
By Tkaraoke
Why are you guys so blue down there in Missouri?

I know, horrible pun on your city name but where is that in MO? I'm in Kansas City myself and was just wondering.

Welcome to ZP!
By amandap80
Welcome cobalt, I am in IL. I live around 2.5 hours from St Louis. I wish I could get together a pumpkin carving party here with my adult friends, maybe with beers and pumpkin ale. However, ale might make my patterns suffer! :P
By Tkaraoke
amandap80 wrote:I wish I could get together a pumpkin carving party here with my adult friends, maybe with beers
I'm not sure exactly what kind of combination "Beer and Knives" makes but from where I'm sitting, it can't be that good! LOL!
:lol:
By Liderc
Welcome, hope to see you around on the forums.