Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Beast75
Well ive been a forum member since 09 and have been using ZP long before that, so i guess its time i said hello after finding this post whilst exploring the forums further.

Im a carver from Lincolnshire in the UK. I love Halloween and all things spooky lol.

I had been carving my own pumpkins for years drawing jack faces. Then one day found ZP was hooked from that moment on.
By nosferatu
Welcome to the forum! You'll be surprised how many of us there are from the UK. Being from Lincolnshire, I would imagine you have access to plenty of pumpkin farms. Look forward to meeting you around the boards.
By Beast75
nosferatu wrote:Welcome to the forum! You'll be surprised how many of us there are from the UK. Being from Lincolnshire, I would imagine you have access to plenty of pumpkin farms. Look forward to meeting you around the boards.

I always grow my own pumpkins. Im lucky i have a big area to grow some nice ones. :D
By MooBoo
Beast75 wrote:
nosferatu wrote:Welcome to the forum! You'll be surprised how many of us there are from the UK. Being from Lincolnshire, I would imagine you have access to plenty of pumpkin farms. Look forward to meeting you around the boards.

I always grow my own pumpkins. Im lucky i have a big area to grow some nice ones. :D
Welcome, hope u enjoy your stay! You must show pics of your pumpkin patch. Ive tried twice (unsuccesfully) to grow my own pumpkins, lol. :D
By monstermash
Hi Beast, welcome aboard. I'm probably coming down to your neck of the woods for my kins this year (from scotland), ive got family in Lincolnshire. So watch out, I might be after yours! :lol:
So you grow your own, how are they doing?
It's funny to see how many forum users I recognize, that have never formally said hello. Well, welcome Beast! Hope you'll keep digging deeper into the forum and be an active minion this year. Looking forward to it!
By Beast75
monstermash wrote:Hi Beast, welcome aboard. I'm probably coming down to your neck of the woods for my kins this year (from scotland), ive got family in Lincolnshire. So watch out, I might be after yours! :lol:
So you grow your own, how are they doing?

My crop are doing much better than last year. My biggest is now the size of a beach ball. I will post some pics when I figure out how to do that :D
By Beast75
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:It's funny to see how many forum users I recognize, that have never formally said hello. Well, welcome Beast! Hope you'll keep digging deeper into the forum and be an active minion this year. Looking forward to it!
Thanks Ryan I plan on being around the forums much more.