Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By Chewy
Update...

Projectors enlargement & transfer to the hardboard = huge success (three done & ready to cut)

Router = epic fail.

Turns out my little router doesnt have enough jam to run a carbide bit in hardboard (apparantly that stuff is tougher than it looks, the jigsaw cut it like a hot knife through butter but a 1/2" carbide bit, yeah, not so much). When i switched up to the big boy, it was kindof like trying to use a chainsaw to carve a pumkin - wake up the dead noisy and oh my goodness messy... Mind you, it could be that i'm just not patient or persistent enough.... LOL
By Chewy
Here are some shots of the stencilled patterns we laid down this morning. Everyone loved them - especially the kids!

Definitely going to do this again next year & will shoot to add a few more to the stencil collection. Need to convince someone local to make a few to trade with me now!

By CombichristGirl
wow they turned out awesome!!! i need to do something like to that one of these days :)
By suzika
Those are incredible. I wonder if I could convince the husband to "vandalize" the area road with things like that next year.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Love 'em. Fun project for the kids too. I'll have to try this next year as well.
By Ajax
That looks really awesome may try something like that next year.