Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By nosferatu
I'd love to make a pop up card using one of Ryan's designs, the difficulty, as I have found out, is making it work.

Robert Sabuda has simple designs and easy to follow instructions for making simple pop up cards - he even has his own Frankenstein's monster

http://www.robertsabuda.com/popmakesimple.asp

I also have a pop up book called Mummy? bySendak Yorinks Reinhart which is much more intricate but has a great Frankenstein's Monster

I tell a lie.....it's my daughter's book
By The Vlad Hatter
That Frankie head in the book almost looks like Ryan in his zombie makeup this year....Just saying.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I love making paper crafts and such. Thanks for all the inspirational suggestions nosferatu. I think I may expand the Disgusting Downloads section of this site to include more of these sorts of things. Something to keep our creative hands and minds busy while we're not carving pumpkins.
By nosferatu
That sounds fantastic to me and they would be a great addition to the DD section. I've been trying to make your Frankie head into a pop up card but haven't got the mechanics of it mastered. I also think Bowser would be a good one to do because his head actually looks like its about to move.

I love pop up books. I've got a fair few by Robert Sabuda now. I pretend that I'm buying them for my daughter. Strange how they all seem to be in my office.
By CorpseBride
Oh wow!! I want that book!! I found it on Amazon for 16.47 (plus shipping)...anyone know where else I could try? I don't buy book online very often, I am very loyal to my teeny store on the corner, but I seriously doubt they will have it.