Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By paddy_babe
I was look at this forum bit and I thought 'it would be cool to do a maternity t-shirt' (because 'bumps' are round like a pumpkin lol)
I was thinking on the belly bit maybe "future minion" and the zp address on it somewhere..

if not has anyone got any ideas of what ZP stencils would be cool (but not groteque) to do on my bump? :D
By punchi
I say SCREW the shirt and just paint the bump! Well, make some shirts, but still paint the bump. Preggo bellies are CUTE!
By paddy_babe
punchi wrote:I say SCREW the shirt and just paint the bump! Well, make some shirts, but still paint the bump. Preggo bellies are CUTE!
lmao! I'll probs paint my belly a pumpkin, but I still want a shirt to walk to the shop in! :lol:
By nosferatu
Frankenstein's Monster is such a classy image. Head Cheerleader would look pretty good too
By paddy_babe
I dont think I could do head chearleader as I know the sex already and its a little girl.... a tee with a severed head with pigtails.... hmm lmao :lol:

I like the idea of frank' though....
By nosferatu
Congratulations by the way and I see your point. I have a nearly five year old girl and a six month old son who had a very tricky start. At that time and even now, I steer well clear of anything baby and horror related. "It's Alive!" etc, couldn't even contemplate it.

Nosferatu would make a cool girl's name dontchya think? :lol:
By paddy_babe
nosferatu wrote:Nosferatu would make a cool girl's name dontchya think? :lol:
perhaps 'future ZP Minion" is better... (there are ZP disney princess patterns arent there?)

and I think Nosferatu would be a good girls name :lol: even more so when me and my partner are vampire fans.... but I've already picked a name.... I'll keep it in mind for any future children :lol: :D
By matspud
My suggestions would be
Gizmo, Stitch both cute little monsters or Zero.
Or see if Ryan still has any XXL seed of the zombie pumpkin T's left
By SaneInsideInsanity
pretty poison :D
By paddy_babe
I didnt think of pretty poison :)

I would wait until halloween to get her a t-shirt herself, and she's be (*counts*) 11 months old by then.
By suzika
I was about to say Pretty Poison. That is my new favorite pattern of Ryan's.
By paddy_babe
If I did pretty poison I'd have to have the ZP site on it aswell otherwise it would just be a pattern on a top

I'm also thinking of doing the edward one to wear for the New Moon release :D I'd be VERY close to dropping though :P
By SaneInsideInsanity
hopefully you make it to the realease paddy...Also things have been hectic at work im not ignoring you all or anything...figured i should put that in here since i have a second
By paddy_babe
ah no its grand, and I'm not ignoring you either :D still havent seen my mam for the recipe but did google the coddle I was telling you about. will pm you the recipe (I'm going to give it a go aswell :D it looks like the one my step-dad always made).
:D