Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By nosferatu
I actually finished this in March but haven't posted as one of the patterns has a small piece not cut out. Can you see which one? It was always my intention to finish it but due to a few issues I had with my eyesight I haven't done so yet.

It's been hanging in my office next to Nosferatu ever since. I had to take it down to the kitchen to try and photograph it as my camera isn't good enough to do so in situ. The glass means you can see a reflection of the kitchen - so apologies.

Like the Nos one, it's all cut out of one piece of paper

2010 one is already under construction. Mascot of course will take centre position.

By nosferatu
Yep. You win the prize. I've actually cut it out this afternoon
By nosferatu
Actually you are both not far off. Combine Tiki Monkey and Gelatin Skeleton and you would have the perfect police composite picture of me. Hmmm. Not that I've ever been on Interpol or the FBI's Most Wanted Lists......far too clever for them.
By KILLER KLOWN
It's funny how the monkey face is right over yours. It also looks like you're holding the world's smallest camera. :D :lol:

Do you have a Zoolander camera? :D
By punchi
Wow! That's awesome! What size are the cut outs?
By nosferatu
Hey KK I was holding it lengthways which is why it looks so small. Thankfully I had just got dressed otherwise, I would have to use the same excuse twice. It is funny how that tiki monkey is somehow attached to me. In fact, he's one of my favourite patterns. He could now be my alias. Maybe I'll change my user name to TiMo Nos.

Punchi - They're about 4.5 to 5 inches each without checking. Very easy to do. I have now learnt how to flip the patterns so I'll probably do this one again at some stage and have them facing the right way
By purple1worm
Awesome!! How'd you do that?!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
:lol: You're a witty one, Nos.

I noticed the missing hair on Crypt Keeper, but I thought I'd give someone else a chance to guess. I've looked at these patterns so much, I know every line and shape.

It's interesting to see the designs reversed. I most cases, the characters' faces are symmetrical so they aren't technically "wrong." But I'm used to seeing them facing the other wy, so your cut outs look like some weird alternate universe twins.