Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By ghostface
Here is the front of the T-shirt that I made.
& here is the back! I kind of screwed up on Jason though! :oops:
Last edited by ghostface on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I really like this! I've seen several shirts with one centered design on the front, but this collage style layout is pretty cool. The hand-scrawled titles are a fun addition too. Nice work. Who is wearing this shirt now, and where is it being worn?
By ghostface
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I really like this! I've seen several shirts with one centered design on the front, but this collage style layout is pretty cool. The hand-scrawled titles are a fun addition too. Nice work. Who is wearing this shirt now, and where is it being worn?
Thank you! I wear it all over the place actually! Whether I'm going to school or going to see family! I have people always ask me what Zombie Pumpkins! is & so I happily tell them & a lot of my friends now go to this site for pumpkin patterns!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Well I most certainly approve of this. :D Thanks for spreading the word, ghostface!
By nosferatu
Great shirt. I love that Fire Orange that you've written with. It really stands out and reminds me of the film Trick or Treat. You've chosen some great patterns to use too.
By ghostface
Here is a little something I just decided to do. I love making ZP! stuff!