Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Raven
All of your carves are spectacular! I love the pumpkin tower. I want one now. :)
By MIKECOZ8
What a GREAT HALLOWEEN
Kids got a TON of candy and the pumpkins were a hit --- a lot of people taking pics -- even ringing the bell not for candy but to ask about them.

The final carvings for 2011 were
Foam
Regan
"Nice" Chucky
"Nice" Jack
"Mad" Jack
The Phantom
Fright Night
Jack the Knife
Bike Girl
Root of All Evil
Boo Berry, Frankenberry, Count Chocula of 1 pumpkin
Revenge of the ZP, Trick or Treat, Dawn of the ZP on a pumpkin tower
3 Charity Logos
1 custom for my wife's work
1 custom for my daughters teacher
2 custom business logos for a couple of friends

Real (will post pics shortly)
5 PM patterns
Original Michael Myers ---- shaded this one --- first time for that

Total = 24

Here is 95% of 2011 display --- have some other shots but they are on another card. Will post when I can
These are just about all my foam pumpkins --- have a few in the house and some on the other card

I got this via email this morning
By monstermash
Awesome display Mike. Your leaf bales really do look great and did their job. What a nice email to get too. :D
By nosferatu
I agree. The display looks awesome. You must be pleased with the fantastic results.

If only all electronic mail was the same....
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Um.... wow. Got foam? That display looks so impressive, I'm not surprised many people stopped to take photo and ask about them. I like how you have them all lined up, close together. Makes you realize what a massive quantity you have accomplished!
By ghostface
Marvelous!! That is a lot of foam 'kins by the way!!! :)
By CorpseBride
Wow! Great carves, the leaf bales turned out great too! Just one question...where the heck do you store all of your kins?? I am jealous! :lol:
By MIKECOZ8
CorpseBride wrote:Wow! Great carves, the leaf bales turned out great too! Just one question...where the heck do you store all of your kins?? I am jealous! :lol:
Well today I took down my 2011 pumpkin display :? and to answer CorpseBride's question I am able to store my pumpkins down in the basement in a old section that once housed 2 oil tanks -- its dirty and a bit smelly -- I think it is a perfect place for Zombie Pumpkins :twisted:
I figure can hold over 200 foam pumpkins so I have a few years to go before I need to find another place
By Ajax
That is a collection of foamies, i am envious of and I can't wait to see what you add over the years to come. Really great set up and display. I really like that clown design.
By monstermash
That is a perfect place to store evil ZP kins, its like their very own tomb. :twisted: