Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By St0ney

The Carveable Tombstones are now on Funkins Site for Purchase.

Dems - It is 36 in tall by 18 in wide by 4 in from front to back!

This totally creepy authentic looking carvable tombstone is made from the same materials as our Fun-Kin Pumpkins.

Carve it! Light it up just as you would a Fun-Kin. Lighting can be placed wherever is best for your carve by drilling holes easily into the back of the tombstone. Lights are not included.

The tombstone has swing out tabs if it is to be displayed outdoors. You will need tent anchors to stake the stone into the ground.

Quantities are limited!

http://store.funkins.com/thefunkinpatch ... tombstone/

Last edited by St0ney on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Minionette
Wow, St0ney!! These are great!!! I'm going to have to try a shaded pumpkin this year....
By Pumpkinfreak
St0ney wrote:These were ordered for a Hair Salon.

the pumpkins are going on the individual styling / cutting stations.

Wow, those look great! never tried a shaded pumpkin, but now I can see how they look I will have to try one this year! :D
Great job :thumbsup:
By SuperSonic
Fantastic job!!!
By St0ney
For my Daughters School, I've carved them a Pumpkin each year, she has been there, this is Pumpkin #8

Pope Francis

Too ALL Carvers Regardless of Religion - May you have a Wonderful Blessed Halloween ! :D

P.S. I'm so tired, I could fall asleep and wake up with a 3 foot Beard - LMAO !! :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
"There are three things that I've learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Great Pumpkin." - Linus van Pelt

Good effort with all the carves. May you find the strength to endure the remaining days of October.
By Ajax
Cool Pope! I think Ryan has another pope in mind to add to the site this season. Everything looks great so far. I'm thinking about getting some patterns from you soon think I'm going to branch off into some shading on foamies need some a little more challenge and frustration in my life.
By ghostface
Excellent work St0ney!
Ajax wrote:I think Ryan has another pope in mind to add to the site this season.
I certainly hope so!!
By St0ney
maegnus wrote:Carvable tombstones = brilliant. I need to know when these show up in Canada.
As of now - they are Only for sale on the Funkin Website (not in retail stores)

I have a Sample of another Christmas Ball, it's amazing looking (Looks like a REAL Christmas Ball).
Last year none of us could find them in the stores, So I'm holding off, until I get more Info on that product...

If they Do go in the Stores, they Will Sell !! I'll post a Pic of the sample I got... Soon
By maegnus
St0ney wrote:
maegnus wrote:Carvable tombstones = brilliant. I need to know when these show up in Canada.
As of now - they are Only for sale on the Funkin Website (not in retail stores)

I have a Sample of another Christmas Ball, it's amazing looking (Looks like a REAL Christmas Ball).
Last year none of us could find them in the stores, So I'm holding off, until I get more Info on that product...

If they Do go in the Stores, they Will Sell !! I'll post a Pic of the sample I got... Soon
What a tease. I'd be extremely interested in testing ornament balls for Christmas too.

I've gotta say, I really respect what you're doing, Stoney. I'm dying to get my hands on one of your new carvers choice funkins. I just carved a medium sized Gemmy that was lying around, and it had the awful ribcage on the inside.

It only makes sense for an opinion leader in the community to play an important role in the research and development of the products. It's about time we got a pumpkin by the carvers for the carvers. I'm sure it comes with lots of headaches too. Best of luck with the distribution. Impressive work.

Going a little off topic :arrowhead: