Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By chuckwagon
Again, thanks for all the positive comments.

Here's my latest, and for the first time in about 4 years I have committed adultery on ZP! and went outside the box since I had a special request from someone that I wasn't able to find a stencil for here. It's a Charmander from Pokemon. Basically I just image searched it, and printed a 5 X 7 stencil, and fired up the dremel. It actually turned out to be a bit delicate, and I ended up having to super glue the tongue back on and add some reinforcements to the very thin line on the flaming tail. I hope you guys aren't mad at me for my ZP! treason.

By sloaner
That's it you're off the team! Just kidding, my first one of the year is also a non ZP but only because it probably won't be made into a ZP pattern. Charmander looks great by the way.
By SuperSonic
This is quite the complicated carve Chuck! Nice work! I can see what you mean about the tiny lines.
By Raven
Nice carve, even if it isn't ZP! I know when I do a non ZP pattern I always feel dirty about it. I really do try not to cheat on Ryan, but sometimes the temptation is too great. :oops:
By chuckwagon
Originally I was going to do JUST the Poe image, but I thought it would be kind of cool if I got creative and tried to blend in a raven with him. As you can tell, I ripped off "The Crow" from Eric Draven, and tried to merge the two... I feel like I could have done better if I hadn't been in such a rush to complete the marriage of the two patterns, and planned it out a bit more, but I'm still liking it anyway... I took a little hiatus from carving over the past couple of weeks, so I'm glad the site re launch happened and gave me the kick in the pants I needed to get going again! What do you guys think of Edgar???
By SuperSonic
This is stellar! I never printed The Raven. One of the patterns I missed on printing, but I havent missed the patter (if that makes any sense).

Wonderful job Chuckwagon. Can't wait to see more.
By pagemaster1993
I think it turned out okay. Though technically it's a crow not a raven. Two completely different birds, but who can tell. :lol: Good work Chuck.
By purple1worm
chuckwagon wrote:Originally I was going to do JUST the Poe image, but I thought it would be kind of cool if I got creative and tried to blend in a raven with him. As you can tell, I ripped off "The Crow" from Eric Draven, and tried to merge the two.
I think you did an Awesome job! I though about merging the 2 patterns too but never got around to it. They look great together. :thumbsup:
By chuckwagon
pagemaster1993 wrote:I think it turned out okay. Though technically it's a crow not a raven. Two completely different birds, but who can tell. :lol: Good work Chuck.
Yes, I was aware of that fact when I initially got the idea, but figured that in this case they looked close enough to the same that I could pull it off :lol: .......Quoth the CROW, Nevermore!!! hahaha