Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By chuckwagon
Sorry if I mislead you to thinking this was a carving pic, but I felt compelled to update my ZP! Catalog with this years new mascot, so I printed out the coloring page, and with the help of Crayola's wonderful world of color (markers) I zapped this guy to life! You can't tell from the photo, but I used a metallic silver sharpie on the head staples, and the center of the lightning bolts. I can be such a child sometimes :lol: Image
By Ajax
Wow you stayed in the lines and everything. :thumbsup: seriously though looks pretty cool and makes me want to do one.
By amandap80
Love the coloring page! I need to embrace my inner child and sit down to color it.
Forgot to mention... great addition to the Poe pattern. Sure, it's technically a crow not a raven, but I'll be honest... I didn't research the physical distinctions between those birds when I drew my Eric Draven pattern. I very well maybe have placed a raven on shoulder! :o

Nice work on the coloring page too, you big kid. I like the silver staples and use of blue on the moldy spots. It's fun to see these things!
By staticfurball
Very nice, love the black pumpkins, reminds me of the short story by Dean Koontz.
By CorpseBride
Nice work Chuck! You are on a roll. Cute coloring page too, the metallic is a nice touch ;) My son and I are having a coloring contest with that image tomorrow. Should be fun :D
By chuckwagon
That sounds like a blast CB!

I just realized, after looking at the F.O.T.M. pattern, that the nose has a striking resemblance to a Star Trek com-badge! Don't mind me while I nerd out at that thought for a moment!!!! Image