Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By sloaner
chuckwagon wrote: I'm heading up to Ontario, Canada this weekend so I'm gonna have to take a 4 or 5 day break from carving (bummer)
Doesn't stop me or super sonic from carving lol.
By chuckwagon
LOL, well considering I have to go for work I had better concentrate on that so I can continue collecting a paycheck to afford the foamies that I haven't bought yet :lol: :wink:
By SuperSonic
sloaner wrote:
chuckwagon wrote: I'm heading up to Ontario, Canada this weekend so I'm gonna have to take a 4 or 5 day break from carving (bummer)
Doesn't stop me or super sonic from carving lol.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By chuckwagon
Hey Sonic, I didn't realize how close you were to Toronto. I was working out in Bowmanville for the races, and am staying at a hotel right by the airport in Toronto tonight before I fly out tomorrow morning... Howdy neighbor! LoL
By SuperSonic
chuckwagon wrote:Hey Sonic, I didn't realize how close you were to Toronto. I was working out in Bowmanville for the races, and am staying at a hotel right by the airport in Toronto tonight before I fly out tomorrow morning... Howdy neighbor! LoL

Why hello there! Hope you had fun on the job. Pearson (Toronto) Airport is a pain to get around. At least in my experience. But yeah, a hop, skip, and a jump away from Toronto.
By chuckwagon
Had I been paying attention I would have asked if you wanted to meet up for coffee or drinks or something. Don't know if that's weird or not, but I've always wanted to arrange a "minion meeting" since I travel a lot. Share some stories and get a few pics for the scrapbook.
By SuperSonic
I would've been okay with that. Had I known ahead of time I think it would've been cool.
By chuckwagon
Well, there's always next year, if I get to come back. It was a great place for sure. I really enjoyed it. People were super friendly, and so many cute females, LoL... I'm a sucker for that Canadian accent. :D
By SuperSonic
chuckwagon wrote:Well, there's always next year, if I get to come back. It was a great place for sure. I really enjoyed it. People were super friendly, and so many cute females, LoL... I'm a sucker for that Canadian accent. :D
Thats Canadians for you. Though I was never under the impression we had an accent.
By chuckwagon
SuperSonic wrote:Thats Canadians for you. Though I was never under the impression we had an accent.
Compared to my southern American accent, I'd say so... maybe it's more of a dialect. I'm sure if you heard me talk, you'd think I was some big redneck, ha ha.
I did this carve a few years back, but never in foam, so now I have the hellish glare of SAMHAIN to last forever!! always loved this pattern, and it will be a nice compliment to my Crimson Ghost foamie!
BTW - I have seriously got to think about a better camera... took me 7 tries to even get this, and I'm still not really liking the image quality :x
By SuperSonic
I LIKE IT...A lot! 8)