Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Great carves and staging! I too look forward to your pics every year.
I'm sorry to hear about your procedure so close to the big day. :(
Hope the rest of you're 'kins last or you find new ones.
By SuperSonic
Great carves! I love the staging you did here. Despite whether you do or not! :thumbsup:

Also. I did NOT see the apple coming. Fab job om something so incredibly small!
Raven, I swear... Your set shots absolutely amaze me so much to the point i want to just throw any and all cameras I own in the garbage and rage quit because I'll never be as creative as you... :arrowhead:
By Raven
Good news everybody! We stopped at a grocery store on the way home from a mountain adventure the other day and they had buy one get one free pumpkins!! And while other rather horrible things have happened, I'm happy in the fact that I have more pumpkins to let rot, I mean, carve.

I also carved VIP #4 today and would love to show it, but I will keep it secret...for as long as I can... which means I may keep it secret here but post it on Facebook. :P (I'll try not to though).

This was also a VIP, but last year's addition. I wanted to carve it then but for some reason never got to it. I don't watch the show, but still love the pattern.

By Raven
chuckwagon wrote:Raven, I swear... Your set shots absolutely amaze me so much to the point i want to just throw any and all cameras I own in the garbage and rage quit because I'll never be as creative as you... :arrowhead:
I feel like rage quitting every single time I try and set up a shot... :D
By amandap80
I am sorry to hear about your troubles!!! Can you re-schedule your procedure at all? That sucks!
Your pumpkins, as usual, as amazing!!!