Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Thanks all!. Really looking forward to sinking my (saw blade) teeth into my real pumpkins. Some of which you may have seen on my facebook page!
Boy do I have a huge update for you all.

I do apologize for the lack of carves, despite being SUPER busy with getting them done!

First up! Some Cackle Lantern.

Carved by me.

Then onto some Feline Familiar

Carved by me.

Some Wicked Grin

Carved by me.

My Dad then decided he wanted to carve Jackie!

Now for some Yorick carved by Matthew.

Next up, some Silas carved by me

I also decided to carve up some Christopher Lee as Dracula

I really liked Jasper. So I carved him

Free Spirit was a must when I saw the Stick and Carve patterns. So I carved that too.

Of course, no Halloween would be complete without Sonic at the helm.

I simply think it illogical to not carve Spock. Carved by me.

In celebration of the 30th anniversary of Mario games, I figured all the Mario patterns this site has to offer would be a good start. So here's my attempt at Boo!

Matthew really likes Thomas the Tank Engine.

He also really likes The Lion King. SIMBA!

And I decided I NEEDED to carve the Back to the Future trio! (to put all three in here would make this post stupidly larger than it is).

I really wanted to try my hand at an older pattern I haven't done yet. So I did Sandy Gauze

Seeing that Minions released this year. A I just had to carve a Minion for the kids.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm doing all the Mario patterns. So here are Bowser, Mario, and Peach. All done by me.

And the last thing I shall bother you all with. Rainbow Dash. Done by my brother Matthew. Who is a brony like zombombie :wink:

Thanks for looking!