Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Wow! That looks really great! And the Harrison Blvd. house? Outstanding! You needed to hand them ZP! flyers. :P I always loved the houses on Harrison blvd. although my all time favorite house is the C.W. Moore mansion on Warm Springs Ave. I can't imagine how awesome that house could be on Halloween.

Sadly, we only saw 2 houses here that went all out with decorations. One of them had a big screen in the yard and a bunch of seats set up and showing Hotel Transylvania. I wish it was like it is in the movies and the whole neighborhood is decorated and everyone has carved pumpkins.
Thanks for the compliments everyone. Right now, I don't want to go near another pumpkin, but I'm sure in a few months, I'll be planning for next Halloween. The adults especially liked the pumpkins and couldn't stop complimenting me on the carves.

I couldn't have done them all without the great tools I purchased here and the great techniques I picked up while immersing myself in this forum. The stick n' carves especially saved me a bunch of time and made the more intricate patterns easier. Saral paper was also a revelation for me and I'm going to keep several rolls on hand. And the pro carving tool that Ryan sells was much easier to use than my old method of using an Xacto knife.

Thank you all!
Love the house (and crazy house with all those pumpkins). Looks great.

I'm with you, at 10pm I dismantled 75% of the front yard (partly to it could dry out, will take a few days). But I'm done. Love Halloween, love to have my house back to normal afterwards.
Your house looked fantastic Brook. I loved all the carves. I too am in the same boat. I love the time of year, I love challenging myself to get everything carved, but my gosh I was so happy when it was over.