Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Mister_JP
I agree, that Igor is great!
By Kerrykinz
The Igor and Frank were just random stencils fro Wal*mart lol . I bought the before i discovered zp's, they are cute eh
By Mister_JP
Kerrykins, just curious, what was the name of the stencil kit you got from Wal-Mart? I've never seen that pattern anywhere before.
By Kerrykinz
Sorry, I don't remember the name. It had a scoop and knife stuck to the cover that came with it, and the cover had pumpkins with the stencils carved in them as a border. Most my halloween stuff is sadly now in storage, my house is creepy all year round but stencils and what not get put away lol. I might have a copy of that stencil....wait no i just remmbered the cut out parts of the stencils actually popped out, they were pre cut so i may still have the stencil just not in perfect condition, i can always find it next Halloween and scan it for you, or next time I venture into the abyss.
By Drayco
Mister_JP wrote:Kerrykins, just curious, what was the name of the stencil kit you got from Wal-Mart? I've never seen that pattern anywhere before.
The Frankenstein & Igor patterns are from the Home Logic E.Z. Halloween Carving Book. Here is a link to the book with those patterns on the cover:

http://homelogichalloween.com/productde ... ving-kits#

Click on the "10 Easy to Trace Pop Out Stencils" for a better look at the patterns.
By Kerrykinz
Ha ha! Look at that you found it1 I spose I could have looked online for it but i thought it was just some generic walmart thing, so thanks!
By matspud
Thanks Drayco. You'd think I would have recognised an EZ pattern especially the new ones. I most likely even have it scanned in as well.

JUst goes to show. You can have so many patterns that you can't keep track :D