Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Ajax
Cool, that thing was so hollowed out and clean I thought you were going to stick your head in it. We have a similar technique although I use marker or pen afterwards because I pre transfer and even when I'm not it just feels like part of the process now. Love the photography setup, I can picture you taking to the pumpkins asking for different expressions like any good director/photographer would. :thumbsup: No stick and carve that day?
By SuperSonic
Mine is never THAT smooth. Or even on the inside! Jealous!

Great video though. Very similar to how I carve my pumpkins. Minus the laser cut edges. :D
By nosferatu
It's a great carve and you should do more videos. I too am surprised at Saral over Stick n Carve, however, doesn't affect the end result which is quite simply stunning.
You don't all smooth your pumpkin's inside that much? Hehe. I gut with these tools, in this order.... Jack-o-Ripper, then Pumpkin Gutter, then clay/ceramic loop.

I use Stick 'n Carve almost exclusively, so I can't recall why I used Saral Transfer Paper in this case. If a design has super fine details, and/or if the pumpkin is extremely juicy, SnC might not be perfect choice. So maybe it was that. Or maybe I wanted to demo an alternate method (since I did two videos about SnC already). Or maybe I was just out of SnC since this was carved during the off-season.
By Ajax
depends are you carving a face in it or eating Cheerios out of it?