Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
S.A.M wrote: Nos: I can't recommend Hallowindow enough, I've been using it since 2009; I can't believe it's been that long, you started the original thread on it if I remember correctly. I project onto a white bed sheet cut to size, seems to work (glimpse behind the curtain:
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;). I love the audio as much as the video from it, it adds a soundtrack to the display. Just a shame there hasn't been any new animations for a couple of years.
Have you tried AtmosFX ? They have some really cool effects.
monstermash wrote:S.A.M your thread is always such a treat to look at. I'm in love with the lighting in your stair shots, every year I just gaze at it for ages. The carving is as always top notch. I was so pleased for you when I saw the Shamrock Mask trio, I knew you'd have to carve it. They look fantastic carved don't they!? I'm really glad you decided to don the mask and scare a few brats, er, I mean darling children. I made a child cry on halloween night too. It sounds absolutely terrible but I was quite chuffed until I realised I hadn't started on my costume or make up :lol:
:thumbsup:
Thank for such lovely comments :D The Silver Shamrock Masks really did give my spirits a huge boost, I'll never forget that; I was really lagging and then BOOM! Ryan pushes some of the most awesome patterns out of the gate...wow! What a Halloween.
monstermash wrote:One of these years we'll have to join forces for a Halloween like never before. Wouldn't that be frightful! :D
I would love that and I mean it, not just a throwaway comment! If we could combine our talents we'd create a Halloween freak show the likes of which has never been seen before, okay I might be getting carried away there but it'd be one hell of a Halloween! :thumbsup: Especially so if I could just get some rock dust from Stonehenge :lol: (Halloween III ref for those who don't know)
matspud wrote: Have you tried AtmosFX ? They have some really cool effects.
I've heard of them, are they the guys who do the singing pumpkin animation? I've not used any of their videos but to mix things up for next year I'll have to give them a try :)

I'm still missing Halloween :(