Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Ajax
Very cool display love the colors and the two moons. :thumbsup:
By Raven
I really need to get some lights. I still use candles. It's like I just can't not use a real candle. Unless it's a colored light I really can't tell if people are using candles or lights so I don't know why I wont switch over.
By S.A.M
Wonderful carves, great selection of patterns & I too love the colours :D :thumbsup: They look to have held up very well considering they've been outside all that time, you can't tell! Mine had started going mushy by Halloween night!
By matspud
Raven - I switched over to lights a few years ago for several reasons :--
colour choice : doesn't matter if you forget to put them out : don't go out in the rain/wind : don't stink up the place : pumpkins last longer if they are kept cool ( important for those delicate areas).

Candles weren't great in the small pumpkins that used to be all that was available over here.

I now have several different tyre of LED light and use them in lots of places were you need/want a candle but its not safe to use them or I want a different colour - not just pumpkins :-)
By Minionette
Stunning! Love the two moon patterns side by side. Well done!!
By monstermash
Bloomin' marvelous! The lights are fantastic aren't they? It's nice to see you posting your pics. You're a more scrupulous photographer than I am, I left all the slugs on :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: 10/10 :wink: