Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
I’ve now printed out most of my patterns for the year and have matched them up with a pumpkin. I’ve left a few open in case Ryan comes up with a few more I need to carve this year. I have 64 total, but there may be 4 that are too small to carve anything on. Next step is transferring them with either Saral paper or gluing them directly onto the pumpkin. I’ve never tried that method and am a bit nervous.
staticfurball, Raven, BrookR1 and 1 others liked this
Raven wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:30 pm
That is a lot of orange beautifulness! How many people are carving them? If it's just you, my hand already hurts just thinking about it...
I’ll probably do 40 and my daughter will do 20.
shaft28 liked this
Well now that Halloween is over, and I've had a couple weeks to recharge my batteries, I'm finally posting the rest of my pictures for the year. After Halloween had come and gone I was completely burnt out and didn't want to even think about a pumpkin! We started carving on Friday October 26th, and pretty much did 10-12 hours a day through Tuesday the 30th. Then on the 31st I finished the 6 remaining carves I had to do. In total, my daughter carved 16 and I managed to do 46. I'd love to post each of them individually, but that would take too long, so I put them into collages.
amandap80 liked this
That's insane. Even at my peak 25 was the most I could get ready for Halloween. Are you using a dremel or just saw? Your not even choosing easy patterns to pad out your display there mostly intricate and some with more then one face. Even though i'm a zombiepumpkins loyalist I like some of the designs from other sites which give it different and unique art styles. I could see that if your doing over 20 you would defineitly have to scour the internet to fill each kin.

Great Job all around if you didn't win Halloween this year your certainly in the top 3.