Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By shaft28
We have jack-o-lantern fever. Partially preference, part that the kins were molding quick and part I started to carve Monday. My son was a big help with year. Only used 2 stencils this year but I am hankering to carve a little more...

BrookR1, DeadKing liked this
By Ajax
That final shot with all the pumpkons looks great. Very cool to see so many classic jacks.
By shaft28
We lucked out - rain earlier in the day but the evening was perfect. I sat outside to hand out treats the whole evening. Excellent night for trick or treating.
By Raven
Really nice! I think the most 'kins I've ever seen at one house was 3... I would love to see someone with so many!

I also have to wonder if I had kids would I even share my pumpkins for them to carve? Probably not... :lol:
By mesmark
Raven wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:20 pm
I also have to wonder if I had kids would I even share my pumpkins for them to carve? Probably not... :lol:
Raven, it just means you have to buy more ... same for candy :lol:

Shaft, these are awesome. It looks like the whole family really got into it. The display of all of those jacs on the porch warms my pumpkin guts. I like the one that looks like he has flaming eyes.

The classic jacs are classic for a reason. Simple but festive.
By amandap80
Great carves! I love all those classic jacks - those are still my favorite. And the pumpkin you chose for the minion pattern is the neatest shape I've ever seen! :jack_o_lantern: