Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By DeadKing
Is it too early to start carving? :jack_o_lantern: I had a pumpkin leftover from last year and thought it was great to carve it. Even the weather was cold, spooky and just in the mood. I also made some stuff with it.. as new Ghostbusters movie is coming out in 2020 I decided to make it a bit in this theme. :ghost: Of course there are some plain pics of the carve.
Hope you like it. :orange_heart:

Last edited by DeadKing on Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
nosferatu, amandap80, Bravo020 and 1 others liked this
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Never too early, never too late. Pumpkin carving is allowed at all times here. :grin: Great detail in this guy's face. I can recognize it as your style.

The Ghostbusters style poster is awesome! I love all the glowing green colors. Why haven't we ever seen a ghost pumpkin in a live-action GB movie? I guess ghosts are the spirits of dead people? But the movies also have gods and demons that possess people, so maybe one can possess a jack 'o lantern in the next movie.

Deadking - how do you make the other objects in your digital art (like the slime drips and hands)? Is this stock photography that you cut out and reassemble? It looks great. But it's also cool that you show us the regular photos - because that proves that you actually carve the pumpkins, and that part isn't a photo-manipulation.
By DeadKing
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:34 pm
Never too early, never too late. Pumpkin carving is allowed at all times here. :grin: Great detail in this guy's face. I can recognize it as your style.

The Ghostbusters style poster is awesome! I love all the glowing green colors. Why haven't we ever seen a ghost pumpkin in a live-action GB movie? I guess ghosts are the spirits of dead people? But the movies also have gods and demons that possess people, so maybe one can possess a jack 'o lantern in the next movie.

Deadking - how do you make the other objects in your digital art (like the slime drips and hands)? Is this stock photography that you cut out and reassemble? It looks great. But it's also cool that you show us the regular photos - because that proves that you actually carve the pumpkins, and that part isn't a photo-manipulation.
Thanks.
I did not imagine pumpkin as a ghost in this pic, but... if Ray Stantz thought of a carved pumpkin at the moment, we would see huge carved pumpkin jumping on the streets instead of a MarshmallowMan..
I thought that the green hands would be from some kind of ghost (or a demon maybe) in this artwork piece, but perhaps I should make them more transparent and glowing to get better ghostly feel.

In this artwork there are only my photos. The hands are actually a photo of my own hands :raisehands: , which were edited and drawn over it. The GB sign and the slime drips I drew freehand with a graphic tablet/pen in PS.
I always like to make some kind of artwork with my carves and photos of it everytime I do a carving. Why not :jack_o_lantern:
By DeadKing
mesmark wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:25 pm
Just fantastic, DeadKing!

The first one is awesome the coloring and hands are really well done.

I also like the purple lighting in the 5th image.
Mayor of Haddonfield wrote:This looks amazing! Your pictures always blow me away.
Thanks ! :orange_heart:
By Bravo020
The attention to detail in the artwork and photography is wonderful. The composition is mind-blowing, really just incredible work, and the dedication, time and effort to put this all into place and producing such outstanding results is truly epic!!
DeadKing liked this
By Bravo020
Truly spectacular!!

I'm trying to figure out where/how I could build a similar stand that you have, and more importantly if the wife would let me!!!

Just incredible, I am just thrilled to see your display, photos, artwork etc. etc. Just incredible, and I love your website too!

Well done, and an inspiration to us all!!
DeadKing liked this
By Ajax
Amazing :thumbsup: . Your one of the artist on here I look forward to seeing every season and you have upped your game this year. It even looks great during the day.
DeadKing liked this
By amandap80
AMAZING! Your work is phenomenal, and your photography is breathtaking. I love your style, and I love the new additions with the small cute pumpkin characters on the pallet backboard. Everything looks great; it brought such a smile to my face! :fangs:
DeadKing liked this
By DeadKing
Bravo020 wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:05 am
Truly spectacular!!

I'm trying to figure out where/how I could build a similar stand that you have, and more importantly if the wife would let me!!!

Just incredible, I am just thrilled to see your display, photos, artwork etc. etc. Just incredible, and I love your website too!

Well done, and an inspiration to us all!!
When she would see it in person, she would :razz: :fangs:
Glad you like it.
Ajax wrote:Amazing :thumbsup: . Your one of the artist on here I look forward to seeing every season and you have upped your game this year. It even looks great during the day.
Thanks. I always want this, not only to look good at night, but during the day too.
amandap80 wrote:AMAZING! Your work is phenomenal, and your photography is breathtaking. I love your style, and I love the new additions with the small cute pumpkin characters on the pallet backboard. Everything looks great; it brought such a smile to my face! :fangs: