Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Little bit of an interesting story with this carve today... So, Initially when I was doing the previously posted carves for the landscape business, I made a huge mistake that basically ruined one of the carves.... Rather than get disgusted and trash a whole foamie, I decided to split it along the seams, and make a wall hanger to carve the Papa Emeritus pattern to hang with my Nameless Ghoul mask, and ticket stub from the Ghost concert I attended last year in December... (insert my clever request for a Nameless Ghoul patter here, Ryan, if you're reading :wink:)... Well, THEN I got to thinking "hey, I hang a Christmas wreath on my Jeep front end for the season and decorate it with lights, so why not do the same for Halloween, but with a pumpkin instead of a wreath?". Thus, I decided to carve the Jolly Roger from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies that I've actually been wanting to do for a few years now. I'll have to figure out a way to secure it to the front end, and I need to get something to use as a backing piece to help trap light inside for illuminating. I've already got an idea for lighting it that should work really well, but here's the latest addition this year! I can't wait to get it mounted, and post up some pics of it on the Jeep. Those of you who are on my Facebook already know about my unhealthy Jeep obsession, and are probably already sick of seeing pic of it :lol:

BrookR1, amandap80, Bravo020 and 1 others liked this
Great start to the season! I have one of those half pumpkins but so far have not done a thing with it. I see people putting them over their porch lights, but I don't have any of those.

I have 2 other FB friends obsessed with Jeeps. One is a member here. I'm used to seeing a lot of Jeep posts. :smile:
Great carves! I have done the same thing with splitting the foamies and making wall hangers. My niece wants a Winifred wall sconce for Christmas! :jack_o_lantern: