Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Raven
The second I saw this couple pop up I knew I was going to carve them. I had just finished making Cameo's that look strikingly similar. So, with that in mind I wanted to make them look like framed photo's on my family photo wall. When I sent this pic to my husband he thought they were silhouettes I cut out behind the frames, but no, it's the entire pumpkin sitting there behind the frames. Staged photo and then where they are currently sitting while I eat sushi and watch scary movies.

Last edited by Raven on Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BrookR1, shaft28, amandap80 and 2 others liked this
By Raven
Thanks everyone! Of course, after I took the pics, put everything back where it's supposed to go and posted the picture I thought of something else I wanted to do for staging. :roll: I'm ok with it though because at least I got them to actually look like they were framed.
By Raven
Stupid forecast for Halloween is thunderstorms. Made me mad so I stabbed things today.

I didn't really know what to do with this one, so I made the dog help me. Doesn't he look happy?! HE'S HAPPY! :lol:

And well, this is what Unicorns do, right?

shaft28, Pumpkin Head, DeadKing and 1 others liked this
By Raven
This is the last for me this year. I carved more than I thought I would, but I wasn't super into staging. The elephant is for my best friend since she LOVES elephants. She'd own one if she could. She even has a giant elephant tattoo. Happy Halloween everyone!

sloaner, shaft28, Pumpkin Head and 3 others liked this
By Raven
It seems like a lot of people have bad weather in the forecast. It's been sunny and mild temps this week but Halloween is going to be bad. :cry:

The reflection was done on Lunapic. It's free. I didn't feel like going out to a storm drain like I did with the original IT pattern, and the balloons that light up were too heavy for the helium and wouldn't float.
Pargolf liked this
By sloaner
Great pictures. How did you do the gif with water reflection? I really like that. As for weather I might be getting snow :( I'm hoping its not too bad but expecting not to get many trick or treaters.
By shaft28
Ok the dog, good pupper! Ha

Love the fireworks unicorn.

Been windy here, my yard decor is a mess but windy until tomorrow.
Will be a dry Halloween here (Portland), but cold.
By Jackoman
Super great! Doggie!!
By Pumpkin Head
Love all your carvings and photos, Raven!

Sorry to hear about the predicted weather in your town. Guess I won't complain too much about the almost 80 degree weather expected for Halloween in my area.
By Ajax
Great carves Raven and photos :thumbsup: . We have rain and downpours as well.