Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Bravo020
Very nice carves, having seen your Deadite Ed, I wish that I had had the extra time and pumpkins to include it in my carves for this year. I'll have to remember to put it to the top of the list for 2020 now.

Outstanding carves, really nicely done, and I hope that you had a wonderful Halloween.
Ajax liked this
By Ajax
I use to do this every year been a slow year for me so Ill show my past.

Last edited by Ajax on Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.
shutterbug liked this
By S.A.M
Fantastic carves for 2019; Deadite Ed was in my list of possible carves but bit the dust so I am really happy to see you carved him :thumbsup: and the Super Monsters, 3 carves on one pumpkin is awesome :jack_o_lantern:

Really cool to see your past carvings in one place too! I think a few of us have sized down this year, it's all about striking that balance between fun and our sense of duty and there is nothing wrong with that. I found myself getting annoyed if I spent too much time with my head in pumpkins so I decided to ease the burden as it were and I had just as much fun (if not more) and got just as many fantastic comments about the carvings on the night :thumbsup:

Amazing carved and a treat to look back on your past years :jack_o_lantern: Hope you had a good Halloween despite the bad weather, when it's like that here it just means get more time for *my* Halloween i.e movies, beer and snacks :smile:
Ajax liked this
By amandap80
Amazing carves! I love your grouping shots - it is so impressive to see them like that. :jack_o_lantern:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The classic stair photo never goes out of style. And even a "slow" year for you would be a massive accomplishment for the average person. S.A.M is right, you can't let the sense of duty become a burden. Just do whatever will be fun. That's what it's all about.

Plus, you can't let the number of pumpkins be deceiving. Some of the designs are complex, and some have multiple patterns. Clean cuts and designs that fill the entire pumpkin surface. 2019 was an epic one for you, once again. Thanks for all you do, Ajax.
Ajax liked this
By purple1worm
Awesome carves! Loved seeing the groupings from each each. I like doing a group shot of mine too! :jack_o_lantern:
Ajax liked this