Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By BrookR1
What a really strange, but busy year.

I was really looking forward to this year. After the attention I received last year, I wanted to keep the momentum going. So I started carving in Dec...yes...before Christmas. Then COVID hit, I had to home school my younger kids, then I was laid off. Two weeks ago, I cancelled the display because I wouldn't be able to live with myself if anyone contracted COVID while looking at my display.

Carving went from being fun and exciting to being an escape. By Halloween, I will probably have carved 60 pumpkins.

Then, within a week, everything turned right around. I got a job and someone from the Spirit of Halloweentown in St. Helens, OR contacted me and wanted me to display all of my pumpkins. Then another friend from the area wanted to use some of my pumpkins for a drive-through event. And just like that, I'm super busy again.

This year's theme is American traditional...as in the tattoo style. It's mixed in with others, of course. Here are a few of the 60 new ones from this year. I'm still learning and still improving. I now feel comfortable carving Funkins.

Thank you Ryan for getting me hooked on this wonderful hobby.

By staticfurball
Wow great job on all those. They look super. I think maybe you should still do a display outside. Just put washable distancing markers for viewers.