Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Ajax
Beautiful photography skills and carvings as always. Makes me wish I had a decent camera I just use my phone. love that beetlejuice snake gourd.
DeadKing liked this
Incredible work, DeadKing! Your display is very classic, but at the same time unique and in your style. Jack o' lantern faces are traditional, but you have some unusual faces in the mix. You have the benefit of dressing your scene with lots of small gourds. I wish I had easier access to that sort of thing. Overall, nice compositional arrangement and beautiful lighting. This is something to aspire to! Congrats.
DeadKing, shutterbug liked this
By mesmark
These are amazing! The new set up is a really nice way to make the year unique.

All the photos are sensational but I really like the 2nd, 3rd and 4th. The lighting and colors are excellent!

I also like the little pumpkin wheel. That’s a really cool prop.

That Venom pumpkin is sick 😎 I really like the eyes.

Fantastic job this year!

Was it easier to set up than the usual tower?
DeadKing liked this
By DeadKing
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:52 am
Incredible work, DeadKing! Your display is very classic, but at the same time unique and in your style. Jack o' lantern faces are traditional, but you have some unusual faces in the mix. You have the benefit of dressing your scene with lots of small gourds. I wish I had easier access to that sort of thing. Overall, nice compositional arrangement and beautiful lighting. This is something to aspire to! Congrats.
Thanks, it means a lot when it comes from the Patch Master :jack_o_lantern:
mesmark wrote:These are amazing! The new set up is a really nice way to make the year unique.

All the photos are sensational but I really like the 2nd, 3rd and 4th. The lighting and colors are excellent!

I also like the little pumpkin wheel. That’s a really cool prop.

That Venom pumpkin is sick 😎 I really like the eyes.

Fantastic job this year!

Was it easier to set up than the usual tower?
I agree, with new set up I wanted to do something a bit different than the standard tower display.

It was not easier, it was an equal kind of effort, but the end result was great too, so I am satisfied. :) :jack_o_lantern:
By CraftyCarver
This is amazing on so many levels. The talent of this community is truly off the charts and you're certainly top notch.

Perfect lighting and exceptional staging. Inspired to step up my game for next year!
By amandap80
What fantastic shots! Your display is always so breathtaking! I am in love with your look, and that pumpkin wheel gives me wonderful ideas for my wagon wheel! Fantastic, gorgeous work! :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: