Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Cute story...haven't posted here in a while but still using Ryan's patterns every year...Thank You Ryan :pray: :smile:

Had the great nieces over for Halloween this year (ages 8 and 6)...we had a blast with more kids out this year trick-or-treating. As they were getting ready to leave the older of the two asked me..."who's that girl?" as they were looking at the pumpkins I carved...I said "what girl?"...she said "the one with the braids?" I said "Dorothy" like duh...and she said "who's Dorothy?" I said "From the Wizard of OZ"...and yea she said it..."What's the Wizard of OZ?" I was like "What the?!?!?" So as any good aunt would do...I scheduled a movie night for us that included a yellow brick road up to my emerald green curtain door, a concession station (including movie candy, real movie popcorn, and a cherry icee for them to share)...and we watched the "Wizard of OZ"! They had a great time and really enjoyed the movie...now they know who Dorothy is along with the Tin Man, Cowardly Lion, Scarecrow, and the Wicked Witch of the West. Needless to say, I sugared them up and sent them home :lol: ...I love being and aunt, it's the best job in the world :smile:

chuckwagon, shutterbug, amandap80 and 1 others liked this
Doesn't know the Wizard on Oz? Oh, what a world! Great job being a cool aunt - movie night looks awesome, and amazing carves! :jack_o_lantern: