Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Yes! Get a jump on Halloween this year! Well, I suppose you always begin early. These are a great start.

The K is really classy, and the Gloom and Broom witch is one that I plan to carve myself soon too! I want to save some of my original character designs in foam pumpkins.

Roll on! :jack_o_lantern:
shutterbug liked this
By shutterbug
Finally repaired "Cat Got Your Tongue" It fell last summer & broke in a couple of spots...now she's ready to show again!! This was one of the first Kin of the Zombie patterns that I ever did...way back!! That and "Sandy Gauze" Always a kids favourite.
FINALLY carved "Custom Frankie"!! 1st time ever! Always wanted to, but our illustrious leader...Ryan...seemed to put others in my face that I ended up doing.
By shutterbug
...still cookin'!!
So I had a few "New Old Stock" Michaels Kin. From 2014 to be exact. Folks...don't let them hang around uncarved...just FYI. I did "Mad Hatter" on one of these...just cuzzz. They get hard & dried out thru the years of sitting.
Once into it the inside was really powdery. While cutting, many of the cuts are very dry and don't cut cleanly....so I'm apologizing in advance for the "Not so clean" rendition of the Mad Hatter.
Fred on the other hand was done on a 2021 "kin". They are much thicker than some of the past ones, but work ok. Hafta go back and get some of the tight spots cleaned up after.
Oh well...T'is the season...always!
Smart idea to carve your way through your older stock of foam pumpkins at this time. We appreciate the warning about old foamies drying out and becoming more hard. Makes sense I suppose. Better to cut while the foam is still supple. Still, you have the skills to make it work!
shutterbug liked this
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Rodney Canada welcomes Ron (from 2021) and Sandy (from 2007). You've covering a mix of old and new.

Did you mention how many uncarved foam pumpkins you have to work with? I'm looking at about a dozen blank canvases in front of me right now. I don't care a ton of foam-kins, so that should be enough to get me by until the real deal is ready to harvest from the fields.