Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By shutterbug
I thought I answered once already, but I don't see it...so...
I have about 15 foam still.(always get some for Christmas presents) There are a bunch I want to do, just running out of room to store them. Hafta sell my Hot Rod magazine collection for that... :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:
By shutterbug
I just keep the hits coming!!!
Fright Night & Twilight Zone Rabbit(from 1983 movie I believe)
1st time ever doing the TZ Rabbit. Had to go and watch the trailer of this to see him.
I usually do the Fright Night in a real Kin every year...now I don't have to...!
Last edited by shutterbug on Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bravo020 liked this
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Cool! Did the Easter holiday inspire the rabbit choice? I think I carved him once for Easter. Fright night is also a classic image from a memorable poster. It works as a Halloween design, even if you don't know the movie. But it's a cool movie too!

I need some more pumpkin shelving too. I think I'm going to pick up another shelf very soon.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Agreed! Chris Sarandon is in some of my favorite spooky classics (Fright Night, Child's Play, The Nightmare Before Christmas). I wish he was in more movies. And he's on the list of nicest celebs I've met at horror conventions.
amandap80 liked this
By Ajax
I like seeing some of the new ones carved they really pop! That devil mask is creepy. Amazing work.