Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Pumpkingrower
The PATCHMASTER ROCKS :D

This is the perfect climax to the 2005 Stencil Creation Year. Perfect amount of challenge along with the perfect amount of spooky. I can't wait to get off of work and carve this badboy luckily I have a few pumpkins left... too bad another ZP stencil has to wait till next year. :wink:
By lynchy316
i cant wait to do this one as well. gonna have to buy one more pumpkin though cause got 3 more planned but just cant pass this baby up!!! well done ryan :shock:
By sodajazz
gutted...... i carved all my pumpkins.........would have liked to do this one :cry: maybe next year :D
By Jessi
I agree, the Patch Master stencil is awesome! I, however, carved 13 pumpkins last night and have a very sore arm and hand. I may have to do this one for Thanksgiving...it will be a great way to scare the relatives.

I can't wait 'til tonight! Happy Halloween everyone!
By Pumpkingrower
I had to go set up a picture hosting site just for my pumpkins.. I will get the rest of them up after I get home but this is the "Patchmaster" I did at lunch. I love it.

By reignman40
Very nice job Pumpkingrower. Well carved and good photography. I need to get better at the photography end of mine. I never seem to capture the entire image. There always seems to be some section that's glowing but doesn't quite come out on the picture.

Great job!
By Jessi
Nice job! :D That looks really great. Maybe my arm doesn't hurt so bad...maybe I could squeeze one more in before tonight? Hmmm...
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yea Pumpkingrower, you did an awesome job carving Patch Master. I'm so glad to see that people had time to fit this guy into their carving collection. To the rest of you... next year!