Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By shutterbug
Thanx Ryan...my wife just told me that Michaels Canada has them at 50% off again...uh oh...
By KILLER KLOWN
I was in Michaels(Illinois) today and they were all on sale here. The joint was packed with people too. Of course I was one of only 2 dudes in the whole store, as usual.
By nosferatu
KILLER KLOWN wrote: Of course I was one of only 2 dudes in the whole store, as usual.
:lol: :lol: I think that is a law that is applied worldwide - only two men may be in this craft store at any one time. Same applies over here. Whenever I go in to our local craft shop, the sales assistant comes over and asks "Do you need any help?". What she really wants to ask me is "Are you lost?". Funnily enough, she never asks any of the other shoppers (female) who enter the store. I now feel far more comfortable shopping for lingerie than I do for paper
By shutterbug
So...there are no more Michaels Pumpkins for sale in London.I just bought the last 5.Here are a couple more...done.Image
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah, there's the happy Halloweentown couple. Now that you've carved them in foam, they can sit together, now and forever. For it is plain as anyone can see, they're simply meant to be.
By shutterbug
Geez Ryan...You're very poetic ...!Had to do them together...& I'll probably do Zero for them too!
By SuperSonic
zombiepumpkins wrote:Ah, there's the happy Halloweentown couple. Now that you've carved them in foam, they can sit together, now and forever. For it is plain as anyone can see, they're simply meant to be.
Ah the last scene in the movie :)
By shutterbug
I know they aren't ZP patterns,but I do like both.Poltergeist is good with the Rainbow light & Igor is just...well you know...Eyegor!I miss Marty a lot...loved him in the movies!Image
BTW...keep checking the Michaels, 'cause some people have been returning the pumpkins!!??...walked in there today & almost fell over 'cause there was 2 orange right there!!...
By Raven
Very nice, Shutterbug! I want to watch Poltergeist now. Very creepy movie.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Very nice work yet again.
My Micheal's has bins of foamies still. Tons in stock. I should prob go pick some up.
By CombichristGirl
ha ha those are both great carves. i love those movies. is it eyegore or igore lol
By sloaner
I cleaned out the Michaels over here, have to start taking road trips to find more. How many foam kins have you done so far shutterbug? I lost count.