Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By St0ney
I think they all are very very great clean carves.

Especially like the Nosferatu A very creepy dude.

The only thing I think would look better, is if the Dawn of ZP
was shot Lighter (The Photo itself)

For a Jack-O face (or as Ryan calls em Grinning Jacks) to work well in photo's

you have to be able to see the entire kin. It loses it's WOW Factor in dark photo's.

Just using the mocks as an example - you see what I mean :?:

ImageImage

All the other Patterns Work Really Well shot dark,
Because their Head is part of the pattern.

With a Grinning Jack, The pattern is the Face - The Pumpkin is it's head.

Great Job !

Can't wait to see More !
By Raven
Very nice again! You have a great collection for this year!
By nosferatu
St0ney wrote:
Especially like the Nosferatu A very creepy dude.
:o Obviously that remark is aimed at Shutterbug's carving and not me personally. Although now I come to think about it....... :lol:
By shutterbug
Thanks Ravens...we've only just begun...(NOT the Carpenters!!!)...
we should have about 700 this year... :shock:
By shutterbug
Just finished Ghoul, & used the strobe for the foto...turned out OK...

could someone tell me how to get the fotos over,so I don't have to bother anyone...Thanks...Judd www.juddkennedy.com
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You're really churning these foam-kins out, awesome!

To post your image in the forum, this is what I did...

First you need the web address of your photo. I found a suitable image on your site, and then right-clicked on it. That gave me the option "Copy Image Location" (in Firefox). You might also chose the options "View Image" or "Properties." Anything that shows you the address of the JPG. In this case, it was..
Code: Select all
http://www.juddkennedy.com/albums/Punkins-2009/Ghoul.sized.jpg
Then you just paste that image address in your post, wrapped in an opening and closing "img" tag. So that would look like this...
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.juddkennedy.com/albums/Punkins-2009/Ghoul.sized.jpg[/img]
That's all there is to it really.

Oh and when composing a message on the forum, you'll see buttons you can also use that insert the code for you. There is one for Img. You could press Img once, paste your image address, then press Img again to insert the closing tag.

I'm probably making it sound more complicated than it is. Just follow the format shown in the code above and you should be able to do it.
By SuperSonic
I dunno St0ney to me the second image in the dark looks better... guess its all a matter of oppinion
By SaneInsideInsanity
very nice wourk sb keep up the great carves and i wish i could get out to your display to see them all unfourtuatly im a little to far.
By shutterbug
Thanx for that help Ryan...next one I'll try it... :)
By shutterbug

Turns out pretty cool...
...thanks for the help with the fotos Ryan...J
By nosferatu
Looks great! Love Ghoul too, one of my favourite patterns. Keep posting your pics!
By shutterbug
Thanx everyone...this is very different for me this year.Being able to carve a bunch before the RUSH is a rush on it's own!Having all of these ready before "The Show" is pretty cool!
By shutterbug

SO...now I'm in a frenzy...!I wanna carve more,but I'm outa punkins right now!I just gave Frankie his wife, so he'll be happy.Michaels has punkins on for 50% off this week...now I just hafta find some.The one near me is sold out(I know 'cause I got the last one)There are 3 more in London so I'll get lookin'.