Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By SuperSonic
zombiepumpkins wrote:GUS, they're not so good on Funkins. Besides having a different density of foam, the blade on the Versatool isn't quite long enough to go all the way through the typically thicker skinned Funkins.
then how would you go about cutting through a funkin :?
By Hottie McNaughty
They all look great! Poltergeist is on my 'must carve' list this year. The clown doll in that movie still kind of freaks me out......
By shutterbug
sloaner wrote:I cleaned out the Michaels over here, have to start taking road trips to find more. How many foam kins have you done so far shutterbug? I lost count.
I think it's about 21...I'm just finishing up the joker tonite...where are you Sloaner??
By shutterbug
...I think he makes a darn good joker...just got the DVD for 9.99 too!
...22 now...
By shutterbug
Nice pattern Ryan...actually I like it better than the 1st one...OK...done...Image
...Thanks...23 now
By JMP919
Love it shutterbug
By sloaner
shutterbug wrote:
sloaner wrote:I cleaned out the Michaels over here, have to start taking road trips to find more. How many foam kins have you done so far shutterbug? I lost count.
I think it's about 21...I'm just finishing up the joker tonite...where are you Sloaner??
St catharines/ Kitchener, I think I have 15-20 foam kins now.
By shutterbug
Had to do him...my "Spidey Senses were tingling!!"
...Thanks for the comments everyone...
...the migration of real Punkins has started!!...
By CombichristGirl
wow i cant keep up u guys are on it lol. very nice adds and clean cuts :)
By SuperSonic
beautifull carve shutterbug :) Spider-man was my fav tv show as a kid (the originals) :D not that crappy 90's series :x
By SuperSonic
Just bought the set on ebay :)
By shutterbug
Ajax wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:51 pm
What is a versa tool? i have a fake micheals pumpkin and have yet to carve it. I've had it three years :| . Can you buy a versa tool at micheals. Sometimes in Canada we can't get the same tools. I don't think you can buy Saral paper anywheres in Canada atleast not in New Brunswick. Very nice carves shutterbug.
Hey Ajax...I'm near London Ontario. No Saral at Micheals, but get the coupons sent to you by email and get the Versatool at 1/2 price...get some extra blades at the same time