Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Impressive selection of jacks... no wonder it made the paper. And I'm still loving that Cujo in the window! I'll have to try something like that next year.
By Kittie
Yeah we got a lot of compliments on the Cujo and the Halloween sign we did. I ran out of time to do the other two windows on that side of the house, but I am sure I will do them next year.

I made those out of Tablecloth and tissue paper, so they fold up nice and I can use them again next year!

I have a really cool sound bit of a growling dog that I wanted to put below it, but I just ran out of time before Halloween. Next year I will be a bit more prepared. Take 5 college classes this year and trying to get our Deli open again. . Very busy hehe.
By Mush-Mo
Hey Kitty - is your deli on Chisholm? It looks somewhat familiar in the picture. How long have you been at that location?
By Kittie
Yeah it is.
We just moved there. We used to be on 2nd Ave inside the Center Building. We are doing our Grand Opeing on November 25th.

That building used to be Dr. Parson's old office.

Now tell me know you knew that was Chisholm street. . . . hehehe
By Kittie
Since I liked Cujo so much, I changed my avatar to Cujo. :)
By Mush-Mo
Kittie wrote:Yeah it is.
Now tell me know you knew that was Chisholm street. . . . hehehe
My Uncle/Aunt/Cousins lived in Alpena for a long time (my Uncle was a teacher and principal in the schools there), so we used to go up at least once or twice a year. They moved out of state about 15-20 years ago, but whenever I'm travelling in that area I try to make it to Alpena. It has grown so much! In the picture I sort of thought that the building next to you was Myer's Fashions, and I knew what street they were on.

I live in Michigan too, just WAY, WAY south of you!
By Kittie
To Cool.

Well if you are ever in town stop on by and grab a bite to eat! The website will be updated soon with the menu.