Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Ajax
Tried some shading today didn't work out so I ended up cutting through most of it except the shirt and hair. (see photos on final page)
Last edited by Ajax on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
By monstermash
He looks lovely. Phantom's on the top of my list too. I really like the effort you put in to the accessories. Nice touch. :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
First Phantom carving I've seen (you're leading the pack this season, testing out the 2011 patterns) and what a great job. Not only did the carving turn out nice, but the props and photograph is also worthy of praise. Bravo, take a bow.
By JMP919
Brilliant work!
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:First Phantom carving I've seen (you're leading the pack this season, testing out the 2011 patterns) and what a great job. Not only did the carving turn out nice, but the props and photograph is also worthy of praise. Bravo, take a bow.
Maybe Ajax could be your product/pattern tester :P

Either way, nice job. Not a whole lot more to be said than KEEP IT UP!!! :twisted:
By nosferatu
8)

Photograph is great. Love the accessories and he looks great carved.

You should take up a career in windowdressing
By Ajax
What props are you guys talking about thats what my book shelf looks like. :?
By Doh
Ajax wrote:What props are you guys talking about thats what my book shelf looks like. :?

LOL! Very nice!
By Ajax
Carved a friend for Mater. (see photos on final page.)
Last edited by Ajax on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Red and rusty. Perfect colors, perfect pair. Nice!

Hey, you flipped the Lightning McQueen pattern? Maybe I should flip the actual file, so they can always be placed together, and facing each other?
By Ajax
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Red and rusty. Perfect colors, perfect pair. Nice!

Hey, you flipped the Lightning McQueen pattern? Maybe I should flip the actual file, so they can always be placed together, and facing each other?
Would have saved me some time :lol: . I think they work either way I just thought it would look nice this way with the two of them together, but if you add more cars later it might work better the way it is.
By CombichristGirl
i loce it. we just watched cars 2 the other night. loved it, so much fun!
By Ajax
4 foamies to go :D, Thought i'd bring the hands back out.(see photos on final page.)
Last edited by Ajax on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:40 am, edited 2 times in total.