Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Red and rusty. Perfect colors, perfect pair. Nice!

Hey, you flipped the Lightning McQueen pattern? Maybe I should flip the actual file, so they can always be placed together, and facing each other?

I think it does look better the other way around, or flip Mater, but Lightning would be easier since Lightning looks better on the lefthand side.

Ajax wrote:4 foamies to go :D, Thought i'd bring the hands back out.

Great carve!! I always liked Count Chocula. Will you be carving any of the V.I.P.'s thus far?
By Ajax
Since it's a black med size foamie I was debating doing VIP #3 but after transferring the pattern I wiped it off and started over with the count. It didn't fit the pumpkin right and I didn't have access to a printer to shrink it. I'll be doing VIP #3 for the big day for sure. The other two are nice, but i'm not a big fan of there subject matter. I'm doing one this weekend for Thanksgiving on a real pumpkin since i'm in Canada. Probably the new thanksgiving one from last year.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ajax! Thanks for another immediate test carving of a new pattern. Always a thrill. That pumpkin looks full of chocolatey goodness.
By Ajax
I wanted to film him with the cereal box, but I don't think you can get it in Canada anymore. I'm trying to get alot of the kiddie carves out of the way so I can carve zombies, country singers, and Evil Ashes? for the big day :D .
By nosferatu
He looks cool! 4 foamies to go? Surely only two after today's releases?

Otherwise he'll be missing his foamie homies.
By pagemaster1993
Very nice job on Count Chocula cannot wait to give him a go myself along with his other companions.
By SuperSonic
Ajax wrote:I wanted to film him with the cereal box, but I don't think you can get it in Canada anymore. I'm trying to get alot of the kiddie carves out of the way so I can carve zombies, country singers, and Evil Ashes? for the big day :D .
I saw Count Chocula in my local No Frills last monday. It is still posible :)
By Ajax
:shock: I think we have one of those in town, I will find a box even if I have to go into Maine.
By Ajax
I posted some of my crop elsewheres but I thought I would post it here to.

(pics deleted)

Guess theres 28 so far. I will give some of the smaller ones to my neices and newphews to carve. Probably pick up a few more big ones because I love picking out pumpkins almost as much as I love carving them.
Last edited by Ajax on Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Ajax
Happy Thanksgiving from Canada!(see photos on final page)
Last edited by Ajax on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nice! Great props and carving. Did you enjoy cutting out all those little veggies? Hehe.

Good to see the harvest patterns going to good use at this time of year for you Canadians. Happy Thanksgiving neighbors.
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Nice! Great props and carving. Did you enjoy cutting out all those little veggies? Hehe.

Good to see the harvest patterns going to good use at this time of year for you Canadians. Happy Thanksgiving neighbors.
May be a bit early, but to you too Ryan :)
By Ajax
I kept going :D. I always wanted to carve Native American, but it never ever seemed Halloween enough for me. Think i'll make Thanksgiving carves a new tradition.(see photos on final page)
Last edited by Ajax on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Ajax
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Nice! Great props and carving. Did you enjoy cutting out all those little veggies? Hehe.

Harvest turkey is a tough pattern took me a long time. Easy cuts for the most part but theres alot of them. I almost forgot I give thanks for all Ryans great patterns year after year :) .