Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By mechanik63
looks great, i'll be doing one soon on a foamie i told my nephew i had a mater pattern and he begged me to carve it for him and send it to him :)
By Ajax
One of my biggest $6 kins was rotten :x . I got an early carve out of it anyways.(see photos on final page)
Last edited by Ajax on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
By sloaner
Very nice carve, and picture for that matter. I'm really going to have to pull out all the stops if I want pictures as good as yours.
By mechanik63
Very nice, you have got some of the best pictures
By Zombie Pumpkins!
A rotting pumpkin is a good excuse to carve. See? These are zombie pumpkins, literally dying to be part of your traditions!

Another killer job, so to speak, with the Jason... quite unmasked. Another excellent use of props.
By Ajax
This was a really fun pattern to do simple, clean cuts, and it comes out very detailed. I only wish I have had a machete. This was my best looking kin to the pattern is upsized on an 11/17 sheet so it was a big pumpkin and perfect shape. Hopefully thats the last one I lose, but i'll go pick up some more tommorow. Anyone else find the good pumpkins are selling out fast now? Stocks are getting low here by the end of the week i'd be surprised if I could find a pumpkin in this city.
By Hottie McNaughty
The sucks about the rotten kin but it's a great carve! I noticed a little rotten spot on The Big Bad Wolf kin when I was gutting it.
By GUS
Rot sucks, but allows the chance to practise, with a regular bleachy dunk, theres chance of them making it to halloween, so not all bad.

(i'd prefer a flawed pumpkin to no pumpkin at all)
By Euri
I love your photos and carves Ajax! Very inspiring! :D

I have to say, Buried may be one of my very most favorite ZP patterns, yours looks amazing!
By nosferatu
What a beaut! What a brute!

Love that ruffled top, really adds to it!
By ghostface
Amazing, absolutley amazing!!! :)
By pagemaster1993
It is awesome. I really like the mask being there in the photo.
By SuperSonic
Not much else to say but AMAZING!! :D
By monstermash
Ajax, Jason looks brilliant! Im definately going to use props this year for photos. I fancied doing Jason too actually, he's lovely and scary looking.