Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By nosferatu
Fab stuff. Great carves and great setting too. Can't wait to see more
By OrangeOrb
Very nice carve! Thanks for the info about the tree-I think I remember seeing it at Michael's, but not this year.
By reas0n
Hottie McNaughty wrote: Image
where can I find this pattern? I NEED it! I looked on the site but didn't see it...Did I miss it? Kin came out great too, love sugar skulls!
By Hottie McNaughty
Hmmmm....maybe it was a pattern from last year? Anyone remember for sure?
By reas0n
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Hmmmm....maybe it was a pattern from last year? Anyone remember for sure?
Oh... I don't know how I would have missed it... O Well maybe it'll make an appearance again some day
By Ajax
It was a bonus pattern from last year. Don't think you can get it anymore.
By Hottie McNaughty
Ajax wrote:It was a bonus pattern from last year. Don't think you can get it anymore.
Ah. I can't keep them straight.

Sorry to be a tease!
By reas0n
Yeah i figured... last year was a mess. I know I signed up again don't think i got the V.I.P. last year tho... o well maybe he'll release it as a regular pattern sometime...
By Crystal
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Well, got the first carve under my belt. My hand was getting a bit crampy but it was a super easy kin to carve. It was a thick one but not super dense so the inside shaved down really nicely.

I was wondering what happened to this pattern? I'm so sad I don't have a copy of it and I thought it would rock on a T shirt, doing the bleach stencil thing.. :( I now will have to print a copy of my faves just in case they go missing.

I also wanted to say to the poster that I LOVE all your pumpkins. I love to go for the funky shaped ones too. Stems also make or break the pumpkin for me as well. A great one with no stem gets passed up..
By Hottie McNaughty
Carve #3 I seem to carve Zero every year! This carve is going off to live at a veterinary surgical clinic tomorrow.

The two previous carves are still doing looking pretty good.
By ghostface
Nice work Hottie!!!
By Ajax
Cool, don't see that one to often and it's a tough one with lots of cuts. Looks great.