Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
SuperSonic wrote:I dont think this pic needs them. It looks great the way it is!!!

Nice job on the blue light, did you get the idea from my Bat Cave? Or did you do this on a whim?

Hard to believe that this pattern has been carved so few times.
The blue light was just because it looked nice with the pattern. I was going to do pink but that doesn't show up as well. This one has always been a favorite of mine but only see it carved a few times a year.
Hmm I only have 2 pumpkins left that are unspoken for. I think I want to do the new grim reaper but that still leaves 1. Its killing me to have to wait and then pick the last pattern.
Avengers assemble!

I have been waiting to take that picture for months now lol. That hammer being on its own pumpkin threw me a curve ball. I wasn't expecting to use 2 on Thor but I had to do it. Hmm I still have 3 large foamies left, what to carve what to carve?
sloaner wrote:Avengers assemble!

I have been waiting to take that picture for months now lol. That hammer being on its own pumpkin threw me a curve ball. I wasn't expecting to use 2 on Thor but I had to do it. Hmm I still have 3 large foamies left, what to carve what to carve?
Great job on the Avengers. If I can make one suggestion, Iron Man's face is gold (the carved out parts). If you have an incandescent bulb, or a yellow filter, that would work better. The red parts of his helmet, are the parts that are still pumpkin.

And if you have a spare pumpkin, you can do the S.H.I.E.L.D. Logo, in the center of the group.

-Fred
Ya I realized that today but I wanted some variety in the colour of lights. Thor was already using the yellow. Plus even though his mask is gold when I think Ironman I think Red.
Here are some of my last ones.

A group shot of my Universal Monsters

Everyone carving this reaper made me want to try it myself

I waited as long as I could for Ryan to do Bane but ended up doing this one just before his came out. But I am happy with the display.

Bane and Batman

Lost but not least is a custom carve I paid someone to do as an Anniversary gift for my wife.
The stars of Lost Girl, we plan to get them signed by the cast next year if we can.