Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Raven
I really thought I had commented on your Mummy carve already... I remember typing it out, but either never hit submit or I told someone else their carving looked cool wrapped in toilet paper. :P

Nice work, and I like th TP!
By sloaner
Thanks for the comments guys and girls. I will try and post more pics soon. My next one is a carve I did a few years ago but needed him back in my collection so I carved it again.

At last he will reveal himself, at last he will have his revenge :)
sloaner wrote:Thanks for the comments guys and girls. I will try and post more pics soon. My next one is a carve I did a few years ago but needed him back in my collection so I carved it again.

At last he will reveal himself, at last he will have his revenge :)
Sounds like a Star Wars pattern, and I am guessing Darth Maul.
By sloaner
Thanks Raven. I spray painted the outside with the only color blue I could find, I wanted something less dark. Then used a poster marker for the white stripe.
By Ajax
That is frigen awesome. Great job on capt such a great idea and you really pulled it off. I had to take a second glance. The rest look really great to.
By shaft28
Great carves all around, but that Cap is fanfreakingtastic. Well played....well played...
By sloaner
Thanks guys. The irony is of all the avengers Cap is my least favorite :lol: But I am happy with how he turned out. Now I just need Thor and the set will be complete!
By sloaner
RavensDestiny wrote:Is that a Darth Maul action figure? It's face looks incredibly real and it's rather creepy....
It`s a statue made by sideshow collectibles. More than 20 inches tall and has real cloth used for his sith robes. Ya I`m a mega geek lol. I have a bunch of statues and action figures like that.