Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Great job on both carves. I did Sponge Bob two years ago and carving it in foam was not easy. Of course I was just starting out in my experiences of carving in general.
By ghostface
Thanks you guys! Well here are 2 more. I have one more left. Decisions, decisions...

Jack Skellington

And Dust Brain. For some reason I am in love with this pattern!
By Ajax
I love the dust brain pattern to, my top 5 of 2012 for sure. Great carves save some foamies for thanksgiving and Christmas never know what Ryan will drop on us.
By ghostface
Ajax wrote:I love the dust brain pattern to, my top 5 of 2012 for sure. Great carves save some foamies for thanksgiving and Christmas never know what Ryan will drop on us.
Thats what I think I'm going to do. Hoping for a Clark Griswold or Moose Mug pattern.
That is the one down side to foam pumpkin carving. You carve them have them out for the month October, and then take them and put them away, but where do you put them all when you got a lot.
By ghostface
pagemaster1993 wrote:That is the one down side to foam pumpkin carving. You carve them have them out for the month October, and then take them and put them away, but where do you put them all when you got a lot.
I have a pretty big closet but it's a bit messy right now. I have 4 shelves on each side that are pretty big so if my collection gets to big (which it probably will :wink: ) then I will put them in a dry place in my basement.