Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
ghostface - so many of your carvings were VIP patterns, I'm glad to see that you made the most of your Monster Harvest membership! :)

Congrats on your first place win with E.T. I've heard of other carvers winning contests with that design. It had an impressive amount of detail, and it's also a nostalgic image that people are naturally prone to like.

I like your Sweeney Todd carve (I really enjoy the movie, and likewise that pattern) so I'm always happy to see someone put their blade to use on the demon barber.

Also happy to see Bane. Since he was such a late season addition, I didn't see too many photos of that villain carved.

All in all, great work. You did a ton! And since many of these are foam, you're display is going to look even more massive for Halloween 2013.
By ghostface
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:ghostface - so many of your carvings were VIP patterns, I'm glad to see that you made the most of your Monster Harvest membership! :)

Congrats on your first place win with E.T. I've heard of other carvers winning contests with that design. It had an impressive amount of detail, and it's also a nostalgic image that people are naturally prone to like.

I like your Sweeney Todd carve (I really enjoy the movie, and likewise that pattern) so I'm always happy to see someone put their blade to use on the demon barber.

Also happy to see Bane. Since he was such a late season addition, I didn't see too many photos of that villain carved.

All in all, great work. You did a ton! And since many of these are foam, you're display is going to look even more massive for Halloween 2013.
That means a lot coming from you! Thank you so much!

I was in love with most of the VIP patterns. So I had to carve most of them! I can't wait til this year brings! :D

I absolutely had to carve Bane as soon as the pattern was released, so I definetly had to grab a foam pumpkin and carve that bad boy up! Such an excellent pattern. :)

I plan to do a whole lot more carvings next since I am planning on growing my own 'kins and buying much more foamies.