Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Great pattern choices, nice to see some of the 2012 designs already in the mix. Norman looks totally fine without that line under his eye. I might have even designed it like that, other than wanting to have some extra support.
By ghostface
I just carved VIP pattern #1, but I wasn't sure if I could post it tonight or not. Just to keep it a secret and all. Would it be/not be ok if I posted it later? If not that is fine.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
ghostface wrote:I just carved VIP pattern #1, but I wasn't sure if I could post it tonight or not. Just to keep it a secret and all. Would it be/not be ok if I posted it later? If not that is fine.
Eventually the photos slip out, and that's okay. But it's still way early in the season. If you can, maybe wait until close to Halloween at least? :lipssealed:
By ghostface
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
ghostface wrote:I just carved VIP pattern #1, but I wasn't sure if I could post it tonight or not. Just to keep it a secret and all. Would it be/not be ok if I posted it later? If not that is fine.
Eventually the photos slip out, and that's okay. But it's still way early in the season. If you can, maybe wait until close to Halloween at least? :lipssealed:
Absoulutely! Anything for you boss!
By ghostface
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
ghostface wrote:VIP #2, done. :)
Can't wait to see it... later down the road. ;)
I can't wait to show you. :)
By SuperSonic
Nice job on Jack (With Hands). When I did mine it was just a horrid start to finish carve! Seen here

Good to see it done properly!
By amandap80
Great job! all these photos are making my carving hand itch!