Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
mesmark wrote:The other carves all look amazing as well. Are you going to place these three fellas together? I bet they'll make a nice looking trio somewhere.
Thanks! I have a lovely spot on my straw bales for these guys. I currently have 50 carved foamies out there to keep them company. :P
I have 2 VIPs that I can't post yet, and another VIP coming tomorrow, plus Night Owl sitting on the bench to finish - so yes, more pics to come! Thanks everyone!
nosferatu wrote:You are a truly gifted carver. They all look fabulous. The Joker is stunning but Jason Unmasked on a warty pumpkin is just outstanding. A fabulous idea.
Thank you so much, high praise!
I love your carves, such clean crisp lines, an expert at work! I have a soft spot for Jason and sticking him on a warty pumpkin is perfect, Fright Night is another of my faves, yet to carve it myself, so its nice to see you carved it :D Great selection of patterns and wonderfully composed photos too, showing your carves off perfectly, excellent job :)
amandap80 wrote:
nosferatu wrote:You are a truly gifted carver. They all look fabulous. The Joker is stunning but Jason Unmasked on a warty pumpkin is just outstanding. A fabulous idea.
Thank you so much, high praise!
All deserved. Love your American Werewolf plus where you took your photos works perfectly for the haunted house with the witch silhouette in the background and the shutters shadows on the voile